2022 Summer Internship Program – Software Engineer
GardenStar Group is a Short Hills-based real estate technology and investment firm founded by legendary hedge fund manager Eugene Xu and real estate entrepreneur Eden Cai. The founding members include senior executives from the real estate, finance, and technology industries.
Facing drastic industry-changing, we believe that the future lies in integrating new data technology into real estate and finance. Our Short Hills, NJ office offers Software Engineer internship opportunities to college students to explore new paths. If you have strong intellectual curiosity and an entrepreneurial mindset, take the chance and shape the future finance together with us.
Job type: Part-time Hours: 20 hours/week Salary: Unpaid
- Help build a Cloud-based platform on website and APP
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with other departments
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- Strong coding skills (e.g. Java, C++ )
- Strong work ethic and excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Analytical mind and business acumen, and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets, and business goals
- Experience as a Software Engineer
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent front-end coding skills
- Good understanding of progressive web applications
- Knowledgeable on both the creation and consumption of JSON
- Comfortable working with databases.
- The Internship Program will commence in June 2022
- Less than 10 hours/week on-site required
- The application deadline is June 1st, 2022
If interested, please send your inquiry or CV to email@example.com.