2022 Summer Internship Program – Research Analyst
GardenStar Group is a Short Hills-based real estate technology and investment firm founded by legendary hedge fund manager Eugene Xu and real estate entrepreneur Eden Cai. The founding members include senior executives from the real estate, finance, and technology industries.
Facing drastic industry-changing, we believe that the future lies in integrating new data technology into real estate and finance. Our Short Hills, NJ office offers research internship opportunities to college students to explore new paths. If you have strong intellectual curiosity and an entrepreneurial mindset, take the chance and shape the future finance together with us.
Job type: Part-time Hours: 20 hours/week Salary: Unpaid
- Help compile, analyze, and report economic and statistical data to explain economic phenomena and forecast market trends, applying mathematical models and statistical techniques
- Conduct research on economic issues and present research findings through technical reports and presentations
- Assist in conducting economic and fiscal impact analyses and feasibility studies
- Formulate recommendations, policies, or plans to solve economic problems or to interpret markets
- Build financial models in Excel to support investment strategies
- A Bachelor’s degree in economic or related fields
- Good training in statistics and economics; familiar with Python, Excel
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and collaboration skills
- Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets, and business goals
- Well-organized and have great attention to details
- A Master’s degree in a related field
- Experience in economic impact models and related analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge in Machine Learning
- The Internship Program will commence in June 2022
- Less than 10 hours/week on-site required
- The application deadline is June 1st, 2022
If interested, please send your inquiry or CV to email@example.com.